+64 21 202 1452
I work in the intersection of creativity and technology to bring innovative and engaging experiences to the wider public in both digital and physical environments.
Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
Bachelor of Creative Technologies
2015 - 2017
Global Leaders Experience Auckland
Common Purpose Group | Feb 2017
• Providing the skills and networks to work
across cultural boundaries and become a
Creative HQ | Jan 2017 - Feb 2017
• The leading entrepreneurship accelerator
for New Zealand’s young aspiring leaders.
Jr. Creative Technologist Intern
One Fat Sheep | Mar 2017 - Feb 2018
• Providing knowledge of emerging technologies to conceptualise innovative digital campaigns using digital realities - AR/VR/MR.
Creative Technologist (Contract)
DOTDOT | April 2018 - Feb 2019
• Design, develop and manage interactive
experiences - AR/VR, interactive installations.
• Creative thinking
• Problem solver
• AR/VR/MR - Unity Engine
• Creative Coding - Java, Processing
• Physical Computing - Arduino, sensors, robotics
• Rhino CAD
• Wearable Technology
• HTML, Web Design• Art/Design - Illustration, painting, installations
• Writing/ Content Creation
• Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator
• Microsoft Office - Word, PP, Excel
Colab: Creative Technologies - Spark Unleashing Potential Award
SparkNZ | Nov 2016
Awarded to a talented Colab: Creative Technologies student to help unleash their potential.
Ellen Melville Centre Award
Ellen Melville Centre | Nov 2017
Awarded to project ‘Mindfulness’ for an excellent public installation to engage the community.
The Big Idea Award
The Big Idea | Nov 2017
Awarded to Claudine Nalesu for a talented, innovative individual with exceptional creative potential.