I work in the intersection of creativity and technology to bring innovative and engaging experiences to the wider public in both digital and physical environments.
+64 21 202 1452
Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
Bachelor of Creative Technologies
2015 - 2017
Global Leaders Experience Auckland
Common Purpose Group | Feb 2017
• Providing the skills and networks to work
across cultural boundaries and become a
Creative HQ | Jan 2017 - Feb 2017
• The leading entrepreneurship accelerator
for New Zealand’s young aspiring leaders.
Jr. Creative Technologist Intern
One Fat Sheep | Mar 2017 - Feb 2018
• Providing knowledge of emerging technologies to conceptualise innovative digital campaigns using digital realities - AR/VR/MR.
Creative Technologist (Contract)
DOTDOT | April 2018 - Feb 2019
• Design, develop and manage interactive
experiences - AR/VR, interactive installations.
• Creative thinking
• Problem solver
• AR/VR/MR - Unity Engine
• Creative Coding - Java, Processing
• Physical Computing - Arduino, sensors, robotics
• Rhino CAD
• Wearable Technology
• HTML, Web Design• Art/Design - Illustration, painting, installations
• Writing/ Content Creation
• Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator
• Microsoft Office - Word, PP, Excel
Colab: Creative Technologies - Spark Unleashing Potential Award
SparkNZ | Nov 2016
Awarded to a talented Colab: Creative Technologies student to help unleash their potential.
Ellen Melville Centre Award
Ellen Melville Centre | Nov 2017
Awarded to project ‘Mindfulness’ for an excellent public installation to engage the community.
The Big Idea Award
The Big Idea | Nov 2017
Awarded to Claudine Nalesu for a talented, innovative individual with exceptional creative potential.